11 Aug Quinn Trail

SC86

Hey! I'm looking to join a trailrun this coming weekend. I see on the calendar that there's a run planned for Quinn Lake. I'm not sure where that is, but if it's relatively close to Ottawa, I know my wife and kids wouldn't mind joining.

I've only posted here before with my introduction, where I've mentioned I have a '15 Cherokee Trailhawk and a '17 Ram Rebel. As of this Wednesday, we are trading in the Cherokee for an '18 JKU Rubicon Recon. It's got a minor lift, as well as slightly larger...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I am interested in going if my existing plans are nixed but I have actually never done Quinn so I can't lead. Alternatively we could do Gorge (pick your poison) or if you are brave enough assuming yours is stock we could do Lavant. You may bang some stuff and get a bit of pinstriping lol

Either way I should know by Wednesday or Thursday

Last edited:

SC86

I live south-east of Ottawa, so if there are any trails relatively close, I could meet you there. We are picking up our new jeep on Wednesday, so would like to avoid any places that are likely to beat it up, at least until we get the first hundred km on it, lol.

Personally, I don't know where any trails are. I've been looking for the ones near brockville, where the ones in/just about in Ottawa begin, but the info isn't easy to find, lol.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Will know better by Thursday if I can go. I already have plans setup but things are sketchy if it is happening or not.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I can definitely do something, just want to determine where it will be. Will keep you apprised.
Ideally if someone steps up to lead Quinn then we will keep it there. If not we can move it. For a new vehicle maybe Gorge would be safer for the maiden voyage :)

SC86

Gorge sounds like a good run to get my kids interested, without beating up my jeep before I get a chance to drive it for a week, lol. Where is Gorge? On the EOTB page I can't see where it is, just that it is about an hour from Ottawa, lol.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Near Burnstown. I will post up the meeting spot tomorrow if I don't get someone to lead Quinn.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I live south-east of Ottawa, so if there are any trails relatively close, I could meet you there. We are picking up our new jeep on Wednesday, so would like to avoid any places that are likely to beat it up, at least until we get the first hundred km on it, lol.

Personally, I don't know where any trails are. I've been looking for the ones near brockville, where the ones in/just about in Ottawa begin, but the info isn't easy to find, lol.

Event set up
https://ovo.ca/forums/showthread.php?7724-Gorge-run-Aug-11