1958 "unimog" w/ 44" boggers on kijiji $8500

junkpile

Oh boy what a beauty! I know those look like portals under that maybe 80's chev pick up frame. A 280s I believe is a Mercedes engine but what the f#*k is the rest that we're looking at???? Wow!

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Looks like a 'mog to me...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Burger

Club Member
its a 1958 unimog like the add says, i know the owner. hes a good friend with Jimbog on the board here. it is one wicked solid rig. wish i could buy it myself....

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
We put that truck on display at Motorama one year, it attracted quite a bit of attention, it even got a couple Hooters girls on it. He used to be a member, haven't talked to him in years though.

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Yup, Mitko is right. Top quality workmanship for anyone that likes this type of stuff. I was talking to him a couple weeks ago, apparently the tires still have the tits on them. Doesn't get used much and I'm pretty sure it's always stored inside.

His new project sounds sweet

Jimbog

Club Member
It was an awesome truck, he did sell it to someone in Montreal for $6500.00. That was a hell of a deal!

Jimbog

Club Member
In the end I should have bought it just for the axles and tires and put them in my buggy, portal axles both with cabled diff locks, brand new 44" boggers. You can buy all kinds of parts for these now to convert to disk brakes and 16" 8 bolt rims, also to convert the torque tubes to regular driveshafts. I kinda wish I did buy it.