1984 Toyota tranny

M

mnstrtoy

I have a transmission and transfer case from a 1984 Toyota x-tra cab pick up. Anybody want it?? Come and get it. I also have factory sunroofs from 1st generation for $50. I may have some parts that you may want. I am doing a big clean up.

I have no takers for my 1985 4Runner axles yet. They are $300 obo That obo may be low. Send me an offer. You never know. Please note that the axles can't leave just yet as they are holding my 4Runner that I am stripping down. Thanks

DannyL

I have a transmission and transfer case from a 1984 Toyota x-tra cab pick up. Anybody want it?? Come and get it. I also have factory sunroofs from 1st generation for $50. I may have some parts that you may want. I am doing a big clean up.

I have no takers for my 1985 4Runner axles yet. They are $300 obo That obo may be low. Send me an offer. You never know. Please note that the axles can't leave just yet as they are holding my 4Runner that I am stripping down. Thanks

Where are you????

M

mudturtle

u can bring that tranny and t case with ya on the 18 ill get it out of your way,,and any other yota parts that your threwing away free,,lol