1990 YJ Parts

D

Dannyboy33

YJ Parts for sale ( Everything best offer )

Hey I have a 1990 YJ that I'm looking to clear the rest of the parts off of.

Just to give a heads up I'm away this weekend, then gone from the 10th to the 18th of April after that I will be around and I'm here during the week next week also

The only parts I want to keep are the axles

There isn't a whole lots left but here is the list that I can think of

-Hardtop nice shape just latch system at the back is broken
-full doors ( drivers...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
R

Root Moose

Do you have the full AC system? If so I'll take that.

Does the column tilt? If so then I want it.

I may be interested in the doors if they are better than mine. Does the quarter window work? Is the door fatigue cracked under the vertical part of the quarter window? Rust?

Last edited:
D

Dannyboy33

Yes it still has the full AC system in it and yes the column tilts it is tan coloured by the way. I have no clue if the quarter windows works or is fatigued I can check in the next couple days, as for rust they don't have much on them. The Jeep is out behind my buddies dads place so for right now all I can do is walk back it is to wet to drive back there.

R

Root Moose

Cool. Is the Jeep in Arnprior? I need to check my schedule with the "planning committee" but would like to come out and have a look soon. Any time frames in mind? I could meet you after work one day maybe - enjoying the clock change. :)

D

Dannyboy33

Actually the Jeep is in Dunrobin just outside of Constance Bay. We can meet next week on Tues, Wed, or Thursday so that you can take a look at it. I'm done work at 3 and it only takes about 20 minutes to get out there from Kanata.

R

Root Moose

I'm in Kanata as well; we could meet at Tim's and convoy out. Let me check what my obligations are and maybe we can go on the Tuesday coming.

D

Dannyboy33

Sounds good I work on Legget which is just behind the Loeb / Tim's just off Carling so that works for me. Just let me know

R

Root Moose

Perfect, I'm at the CRC/DND complex at the other side of the train bridge on Carling.

D

Dannyboy33

Going to be cutting up the jeep tonight so in the next few week it will be gone.

O.D.

Club Member
This is a REAL longshot but.....

What does the tub look like where the B pillars mount?

R

Root Moose

What are you looking for Tim? I'm going to be pulling the AC out of it this afternoon and can check it out.

O.D.

Club Member
Extreme longshot, however if the tub is decent under the B pillar area i was thinking that PERHAPS this might be a solution to this rot that i have cut out

Cut the corners out, trim to fit and just weld these into my tub.. I doubt though that the body lines are even the same.

R

Root Moose

I'm guessing it won't be good but you never know. Do the floor stampings match between TJ and YJ? I wouldn't have thought so...

D

Dannyboy33

I can answer that question right now, they aren't any good I don't even think there is still corners in it but will check for sure tonight.

D

Dannyboy33

no there isn't much left of the jeep only motor and axles from the running gear