2003 Jeep TJ Sahara for sale

B

burtoj2

Hi, my buddy has a 2003 Jeep TJ Sahara for sale. It is purpose built for the trails but great on road as well. 85,000km, 6cyl, 5spd, 6" lift, 33 baja claws, could easily fit 35s. Custom 1 ton rear axel, custom rear disc brakes, minor engine mods, custom drive shafts, slip yoke eliminator, great shape. Check it out at www.XtremeTruckz.com , its in the Feature Truck section under Blue Collar Jeep, also in the Classified section and Event section under Raglan Pits. He wants around...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Loco

I'd wheel it
If I might offer a piece of advice:
When trying to sell a vehicle it might not be a good idea to link to an article that says: "He wanted to build a Jeep that he could beat the hell out of on the trail... " and "One of Jason's favourite sayings is: "drive it like you stole it!"".:lmao:

my 2 cents.

B

burtoj2

lol, ya I know but I wanted to be truthful. It is built to be bullet proof, and he has tested it on the trails. Its a good Jeep, when you build a trail rig you expect for it to be used and put through its paces otherwise its a trailer queen powder puff right?:lmao: