2013 Spring Fever-Registration is OPEN

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
The Ottawa Valley Off-Roaders is pleased to announce the 2013 OVO's Spring Fever which is set for Friday evening on May 17th, Saturday the 18th and Sunday the 19th.

Primitive camping is the same as previous years. We will be camping-out at the Calabogie Dam (Mountain Chutes Dam) grounds once again, so make sure you read the directions on how to get there!!!

Kicking the weekend off, Friday evening, will be a night run. Departing the camp area at 7:45pm...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
As we did last year, the event will not be "official" until we have 25 per-paid participants. Once there are 25 confirmed payments, we will proceed with event organization, the sooner that happens, the better.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Go ahead and Register on the site, you will see pricing, but basically $50 for vehicle with 2 adults, $20/per t-shirt.

Last edited:

trixter192

Club Member
BTW: that night run is NOT stock friendly. Well, barely. We basically had to turn around after the stream following by decent rock ledges. Marc with his stock 2dr JK was not willing to try it.

edit: Bone stock FJC made it though :D

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
BTW: that night run is NOT stock friendly. Well, barely. We basically had to turn around after the stream following by decent rock ledges. Marc with his stock 2dr JK was not willing to try it.

edit: Bone stock FJC made it though :D

I'm not sure about running the lake that night. Thinking about Burnstown.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

C

Colin

Is their going to be trail riding on sat or just capture the flag?

C

Colin

Awwww..... Come all that way and only one day of wheeling.....

bradleyfitz

Club Member
As we did last year, the event will not be "official" until we have 25 per-paid participants. Once there are 25 confirmed payments, we will proceed with event organization, the sooner that happens, the better.

Paid!

R

Root Moose

Is there a cap on the event? I want to go but am not sure if it is possible yet.

Also, stock friendly trails? Not sure what I'm driving... Depends on which Jeep I have fixed by then (one takes money the other takes effort).

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Is there a cap on the event? I want to go but am not sure if it is possible yet.

Also, stock friendly trails? Not sure what I'm driving... Depends on which Jeep I have fixed by then (one takes money the other takes effort).

No cap, we just need a certain amount to prepay to make the event a go (especially with insurance costs being what they are) We had 65 trucks out last year, I would say 1/3 of them stock :beer:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
No Chris, no cap. Capture the Flag is no problem stock. We ran a stock 4dr JK through Quinn last year with no problems too.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Mud Rookie

Mall Cruiser
I am in for sure for Sat and Sunday.... Will do my best to make it out for Friday eve... Might have to take a half vacation day that day... LOL !!!

Who and how do we pay... ?

Danny