2014 Spring Fever?

badcompany

Club Member
Well, I sorry to be asking this early but I have sign my vacation time and I need to know the dates.
I guess I should ask if this event is still happening, and why I ask this is because last year the event seemed a little detached
and over run by quads. So.......

1. Will there be a Spring Fever this 2014
2. If so what will the dates be, If not, is there something else going on? What will that date be?
3. any other explanation will due me just fine..

Thank you...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
We normally don't start planning until after our AGM which is on Jan. 25th, but, that being said, it'll be the May 24 holiday weekend as usual, which this year will be on May 16-19th.
More details to follow.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
As I said in the members thread, I won't be there this year. I'll be on an air force Base in Texas, but hopefully I'll still have some Kraken. ::beer::

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Any idea on when registration will be open? A few guys from EOTB were asking.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I want to go but with latest turn of events if I do I may not have my jeep ready.
Worst case scenario I guess I could ride bitch

Last edited:

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
I want to go but with latest turn of events if I do I may not have my jeep ready.
Worst case scenario I guess I could ride bitch

What? Pfft you have lot's of time, hell I plan on ripping my truck apart before then, oh yeah and definitely back together, yep that's the plan

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
What? Pfft you have lot's of time, hell I plan on ripping my truck apart before then, oh yeah and definitely back together, yep that's the plan

Yeah you doing it in your driveway? You have seen my garage :)
Will try my damnedest just tell Mother Nature not to be a bitch

trixter192

Club Member
Yeah you doing it in your driveway? You have seen my garage :)
Will try my damnedest just tell Mother Nature not to be a bitch
Be ambitious. Live a little. Work in the rain, I do. Run the stock group in the Liberty.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Rain is fine except for the welding. I can see Anne's face. Yeah I am leaving you home with the dogs without a car and ignore any dents you see when I get back
Needless to say I am going to do my best to get r done
:D

Last edited:

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I am going to be wiped that weekend, while trying to get my jeep back together I am going to be busy training for the half marathon the weekend after, I also will be out of the city for a week between now and then. Now if Mother Nature would take a midol and stop being such a bitch I would love to actually get started.

Worst case I can be someone's bitch in the passenger seat. :D

Last edited: