2017 JKU factory soft top for sale

bzzr2

Selling the factory soft top from my 2017 JKU, perfect condition, tinted window panels, comes with all brackets and hardware and such. I am in Sudbury right now but will be in and out of Ottawa/Pembroke area frequently and can bring it with me if somebody is interested.

Asking $750

Thanks!

bzzr2

Haha ya, traded the 2015 2dr for a 2018 WRX then realized that wasnt a good idea so traded that for a silly Smoky Mountain edition JKU! It came with both tops but i will never install the soft top so would like to get rid of it. JKS Jspec lift is in the mail and 35’s from last jeep are in the shed ready to go. Hope to get out for a ride with the club this season.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Cool, hope you make it out with us. Where are you laying your head these days?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

bzzr2

Cool, hope you make it out with us. Where are you laying your head these days?

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Living in Sudbury again for now while I finish up a work term and study for one last monster exam at the end of April. I will pretty much be a hobo living out of the Jeep at Skydive Toronto and a little at GO Skydive in Gatineau over the summer while I work on another course, my GF is in Pembroke for the summer so I will spend some time there on rainy days when the luxurious tent life gets tiring! I intend to get up to Crag lake to camp this summer along with my usual secret spot off the backside of Dodge lake. I am up for exploration trips anytime as long as the Jeep is suitable for the trail expectations.