2018 Safety Course!

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
[MENTION=28]Mitko[/MENTION] will be holding OVO's safety course on May 6th 2018.

We will meet at the Carp Fairgrounds at 10AM
There will be a trail run following the safety course.
This is a great opportunity to learn all the do's and don'ts of off road recovery.
This is also a good refresher course to catch up on knowledge that may have been forgotten.
This course help teach members about proper off road recovery techniques and how to stay safe when wheeling.

Please bring a lunch as we...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
[MENTION=28]Mitko[/MENTION], that's the same day as the Diefenbooker and it will be busy around the fairgrounds. I don't think they are closing streets, they may be down to one lane.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Yeah, looks like it will be quite overcrowded on that day. We might move it to the next day - Sunday. I did it once on the same day as the run and did not had any problems, but dont want to take a chance. What will people say?

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
We could do sunday for sure. Then less of a chance of an issue.

toytech

Club Member
Moving to Sunday sounds good to me. I am working on Saturday and was bummed I would miss it.

Minion

Moving to Sunday would be a good idea, the Deifenbooker makes getting around Carp a nightmare, it makes in town deliveries almost impossible.

badcompany

Club Member
Hi there, guys is this a safety course where I need to bring my trail rig. I'm asking because its on a trailer.

badcompany

Club Member
OK. Guys I'll take your word on this one and forgo attending.
I know you only have my best interest in mind.

Thank you.

trixter192

Club Member
No problem. You should come to one of our medium or high difficulty trail rides later this summer. Maybe we can make a weekend out of it, and take you to all the trails that aren't part of Spring Fever.

Last edited:

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Dont forget, this sunday is the Safety course/trail run! Hope to see you there!

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
any one knows the forecast? If it's raining we wont be able to do the course.