4 36'' super swamper tsl on toy or chevy rims for $350

Z

zuk4life

4 36'' super swamper tsl on toy or chevy rims for $350 SOLD

4 36'' super swamper tsl 36x12.5x15 on 6x5.5 rim all have tubes and have been regrooved good for a buggy $350 613 913 3901 shane

Last edited:

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Willing to separate? I wouldn't mind 1 as a spare, although at that price....hmmmm.

98AT

Your inbox is full!interested in the rims any chance on getting a few pictures?I can PM you my email address.

B

Big-Hoe

I would take the package! Then I would have 5 or 6 35 x 12.5 x 15's to get rid of separately. 6 lug? That way everyone can get some spares and I would have a set. I have 3 bfg km's, 1 interco m/t and 3 interco sts's. The math doesn't add up cause I want to keep some spares.

B

Big-Hoe

Maybe i got too excited. tubes and regrooved? Forgive my ignorance, can I use these on the Tahoe?

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Tubes and re-grooved usually means they are an older set, maybe have a leak or two (hence the tubes), and are re-grooved as they were close to bald. Or at least that's how I interpret it when I read that. Not something I'd throw on the Tahoe, but the new S-10 if it's a trail only machine.

I just need 1 tire in something close to 36", and the wife would kill me if I drug home 4, so I'm going to have to pass unless there is enough interest to split them up.

Z

zuk4life

parts

good for a buggy or as spairs . yes they were low in tread thats why i re -groved them one started to leak so they all got tubes . not to be used on the road you can't buy one tire new for 300 your get 4 on rims that i will sell for $300 i used them on my buggy i just got a new set i don't want to take them off the rims i do have a set of toyota rim with no tires for 98at send me a email to zuk4life@hotmail.com i will get pics up soon also some 33x10.5x15 on 5x5.5 rims from a suzuki for $350 and two super swamper trxus 31'' for $100 no rims i will split them up if they all sell . i just don't want to have 2 i all so have 1 15x10 toyota for 40

Last edited:

ToyTaco

Shane, what is the rim width and back spacing? 3.5" is what I need. i have the chevy wagon wheels and they just clear my 4 wheel disc