86 4runner(whole or part out)

misterclean12

***UPDATE. NOW PARTING OUT.***

Truck is complete. I bought it as a project, but the frame is just too far gone, and the engine shat the bed on me this weekend when I went to start it up, so I give up. One owner truck. Power everything, most of which works.

I don't really have the room for a full on part out, but feel free to inquire on anything at all, and we'll go from there. Would essentially prefer to sell as a whole, but like I said I'm willing to work with anyone regarding parts...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Z

Zooklounge

interested in the runner as a whole i'm in orleans if your not to far i'd like to take a look.

scott (613)725-7347

J

Joust

hes already parting it out.
I have dibs on a few bits. and someone else got to some of the others before I did.

misterclean12

As mentionned, its now being parted. I should have a good idea of what left after this weekend.

Most of the big stuff like tranny,tcase,rear end, have "dibs" on them, but if you have a request for anything, please post or PM in case some people drop out.

J-L, you should be good for the front DS.

G

Grumpy

What's left of this truck? I'll take the front seats and tailgate with glass or the rest of the truck if that suits your fancy. Steve at 613-692-1290.

Last edited:
T

twinotter600

How much for the wheels and are the center caps included?

Where is the rig?