89 4runner on 31" BFGs

S

slamigo

Nice little winter beater or trail rig.
Nice set of 31"X10.5"X15" BFG AT/KO on Toyota rims. Tread depth is at 75% or 12/32nds. (They are 16/32nds when new) The exhaust is gone and I don't feel like spending any more money on this truck. It was my beater winter rig, but I'm buying a little commuter car and already have a jeep I'm working on, so I don't need the project.
I replaced the front windshield, gas tank + sending unit, radiator, and rebuilt the engine. The truck has around 250 kms...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

T

Ton_O_fun

Is the person that bought this planning to drive it?
If so, I have an almost mint muffler and tail pipe assembly for 50 bucks...

G

Gadzooks

Is the person that bought this planning to drive it?
If so, I have an almost mint muffler and tail pipe assembly for 50 bucks...

Might take you up on that offer. Give me a few days. Thanks.

G

Gadzooks

Hey gadzooks, I've got a really nice front bumper with end caps. 25$.

Now your talkin! I'll take it. May also need some other bits and pieces...but the priority here is the SAS, so give me a couple weeks to get er done.

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
but the priority here is the SAS

:glasses: Another SAS Toy :)

Depending on your time frame, My SAS stuff might be up for sale this winter. Thinking of going 3-link and Coil-Overs...

:beer:

G

Gadzooks

:glasses: Another SAS Toy :)

Depending on your time frame, My SAS stuff might be up for sale this winter. Thinking of going 3-link and Coil-Overs...

:beer:
Adrian:

The weather is turning cold already...brrr...take yer rig off the trailer and park it for the season, you need coilovers for sure...but I can't wait for the SAS gotta get er done sooner than later....lets talk.

misterclean12

I've also got a set of rear leafs that weren't saggy:smokin:, if you're putting the SAS together yourself, and DS's from an IFS runner, but I doubt those would be of any use to you.