98 XJ 4.0 with harness

Baja

98 XJ 4.0 , 190K no intake or exhaust
no harness anymore

Last edited:

Baja

same motor as you asked me about in the other thread. Didnt hear it run but the guy was daily driving the jeep before he put it in the ditch/ wrote it off (that is how I got it) The intake is still on the shelf, you can have it too.

D

DoctorPhate

same motor as you asked me about in the other thread. Didnt hear it run but the guy was daily driving the jeep before he put it in the ditch/ wrote it off (that is how I got it) The intake is still on the shelf, you can have it too.

Ahh yes. I remember that one. Ok let me see what kind of storage space my new place has and I'll let you know. Otherwise I might just see if i can borrow some space in a friends garage for it.

Excellent deal.

Baja

Ahh yes. I remember that one. Ok let me see what kind of storage space my new place has and I'll let you know. Otherwise I might just see if i can borrow some space in a friends garage for it.

Excellent deal.

The deal is because I need space in my garage lol.

Baja

What kind of tires, maybe we can make a deal!

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

D

DoctorPhate

Winters, 205/75R15 Michelin X-Ice. Brand new essentially. Set of 4. Was asking 150-200$ ish If you want a direct trade that works for me. lol

Baja

I can do that deal if they are close to new.

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

D

DoctorPhate

Close to brand new. I got a guy coming to look at them Sunday he said. If he doesnt take them we'll trade.