A Big Spring Fling 2016 Thank You

badcompany

Club Member
Well its another one come and gone and as usually we loved it.
From all of the Toronto group to all who made Spring Fling 2016 possible we Thank You.
Also a big thanks to all the great vendors who supported this year with the awesome prizes
Those of you who stopped by at our camping spot could probably recognize our excitement.
Never mind the getting lost, or all the arguing, or the dust,or taking a full race bike on Craig only to find our we don't know how to ride one, and
some ehmm...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Good to see you guys, and trade that bike for something that is good on trails. Or find a good motocross track!

O.D.

Club Member
Just wanted to post a Big Thanks.... I just got a refund back on my event fees. I knew it was going to be hard for me to make it out for SF as the long weekend has always been a dedicated "Family" weekend. I was hoping I would have been able to squeeze away on Saturday but in the end, could not. I did not expect to get my fees back but it was very much appreciated!! Hats off to OVO and from what i have heard / read, I missed one heck of a weekend...

Cheers,

badcompany

Club Member
yes sir you did, you certainly did.... but. but..

next year.. from what i hear its going to be the 30th anniversary of this event or the club, which ever one it is

and that being said I'm hoping for a extra special Spring Fling next year.. pencil it in now...

and.. and...

Jaffo wants a kegger..:clue:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Next year is indeed the 30th anniversary of Spring Fever. Next year is the 40th year for the club.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Alway's love seeing you guy's!
Hope Derrin's foot is healing well.

I'm in for the Kegger!

See ya next year!
Matt

badcompany

Club Member
Sorry i haven't looked hear in a while. The light is not mine and Darrin is not usually on hear so ill answer for him.
I'm pretty sure its a Grote led light.

Now why am i hear today? well i know its wayyyyyyy to early to discuss this but just one question: since Victoria day 2017 is on a Monday does that mean
Spring Fling will take place that very same weekend.

So that's the 19th 20th and 21st.

Is this correct?

thanks

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Sorry i haven't looked hear in a while. The light is not mine and Darrin is not usually on hear so ill answer for him.
I'm pretty sure its a Grote led light.

Now why am i hear today? well i know its wayyyyyyy to early to discuss this but just one question: since Victoria day 2017 is on a Monday does that mean
Spring Fling will take place that very same weekend.

So that's the 19th 20th and 21st.

Is this correct?

thanks

That's correct.

I'm surprised more people didn't jump on the kegger bandwagon, though.

badcompany

Club Member
Thank you. Well my runner will be there and hopefully our gang, AKA: The Dudeman Jeep Clup, will have their jeeps there too.
Oh what are the names of our members? well we have our president, The Dudeman, our vise president dudeman, our other member, dudeman, dudeman and lastly our newest member dudeman.