Axles and such

N

Nolan92

I have:

92 Jeep yj D30, 3.07 gears, comes with tie rod, drag link, u-bolts and plates, good for parts $100 (I don't have any pics of it)

1998 Ford 8.8, 3.73 Gears, Limited slip, new rubber brake line, new caliper, new bleeder screws, set up for s10 spring over 38.5" on center IIRC $300

Best picture I have of it, brake line replaced was the drivers side with a passenger side line. (picture does not show new brake line or caliper)...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Any chance you're down in the Ottawa area? I'd be interested in the 35" BFG as a spare for the Jeep, but won't be in Pembroke until the 23rd of Dec I think.

BLSXJ

I'll be heading down to ottawa on the 15th, with plenty of room for a 35.... if you guys can sort out payment, I might be able to help with transport

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
I'll be heading down to ottawa on the 15th, with plenty of room for a 35.... if you guys can sort out payment, I might be able to help with transport

Thanks for the offer! I think I'll just check back in closer to Christmas as I know we're heading up to see my wife's grandmother in Pembroke over the holidays.

N

Nolan92

Rims are 7" wide with 4.5 - 5" back spacing I can't remember.