beginner off road trails?

G

Grant88

Hey everyone,
I want to hit up a trail this weekend but Im woundering if any of you recomend a trail for somebody like me thats new to the sport...

I have a pretty much stock 04 TJ.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
You better join the meeting tomorow, we will disquss our next trails. Hiting the trail alone and without experiance is a bad idea.

J

jeep_on_juice

I recommend having at least 31's to run Carp now though.

T

TJCeeJay

Dude! Rock Coady Trail is perfect for a stock Jeep. Most of the trail is on solid bedrock. And what isn't, is either gravel or has bypasses. No mud. Unless you want some. No big climbs. Unless you want some. No deep water. Unless you... Well, you get the picture. I've been out there twice now and love it. (my 2001 TJ is stock too) If you feel like it, I'd totally be willing to go with ya sometime this weekend! Here's a link showing where it is. http://maps.live.com/#JndoZXJlMT1Sb...lMjcuNDQ5NzkwMzI5Nzg0MiU3ZS0xMDQuNDE0MDYyNQ== You may have to click "reload page" if it gets hung up loading. Click on the aerial tab and zoom in a bit and you can check out the trails in all their glory. And other trails too! Old Almonte road at Corkery road. Burntlands road at March road. Dwyer Hill at Roger Stevens - But not 'till September for that one. Peace! Later! :smokin:

J

JeepJen

I recommend having at least 31's to run Carp now though.

I was able to do carp with my stock.. 28' I believe. A LOT of scraping but I made it through. All depends on how much damage you are willing to take (just a dent in my oil pan)