Buggy chassis for sale

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
I'm selling my Buggy chasis, it's taking up too much room in the shed.

'85 toy front axle 3 link w/ coils
'88 rear axle double triangulated 4 link w/ coils
115" (or so) wheel base
48" or so width (IIRC)

check the pic in member's rigs under Jon Wilson
does not include winch, fairlead, tires, motor etc.

Make me a reasonable offer

C

CAVEMAN

What is the tubing ? DOM , Chromoly , or is it just Sch. 40 or something ? Is the tranny and t-case included ? Ballpark how much are you hoping to get for it ?

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
What is the tubing ? DOM , Chromoly , or is it just Sch. 40 or something ? Is the tranny and t-case included ? Ballpark how much are you hoping to get for it ?

It's all HREW. For now, I'm keeping the trans/tcase, didn't mention them since you can't see them in the pic. But everything is for sale for the right price:D:D

To me it's worth $2500-3000 with the shitload of time I have in it. Am I expecting to get that much? Nope, that is why I said make me an offer.

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
I should also mention that the links are super strong double wall and the ends are 3/4" x 1 1/4" tractor links, if/when they wear out, they can all be replaced for under $100 total

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
This is still for sale

Just the chassis, motor & front axle now.
Make an offer, need the cash for the current build
:beer:

S

SuziCrazy

Jon,

I'm interested, can you send me more pictures? What happend to the rear axle? Do you have the wiring harness for that engine? FI?

leadfoot

Club Member
Mikey wants to go buggy. lol Might as well. You can't seem to keep a body on your truck and not bash it up!! :lmao::lmao:

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
I'll see what I can dig up for pics, I think I've got both the harness and computer. It's a TBI 4.3
The rear axle and links are what are in my truck now.

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Looked at that quite heavily. It'd be WAY more work than it's worth, much further ahead to start with new tube on the truck. The lines & angles just won't work.

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Who said anything about need? Wanting it is good enough for me.
I saw some space in the front yard without a vehicle in it, looked like lots of room. :D

S

smiley2007

Yeah, the space in the front yard (laneway) is mine, it in empty right now cause I'm at work, he is not aloud to fill that space, or else I will start posting ads for vehicles/junk for sale on Kijiji.................lol.

Christine W.

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm
Yeah, the space in the front yard (laneway) is mine, it in empty right now cause I'm at work, he is not aloud to fill that space, or else I will start posting ads for vehicles/junk for sale on Kijiji.................lol.

Christine W.

I didn't mean the driveway, I meant the yard --> the big open space between the hedge and house :D
If he stands it on end, would only take up a 4' x 4' space :clue:

G

Grumpy

If I hid it out at my buddy's farm 'she' wouldn't see it till I've eliminated a few others around here!