CP Car Show JUNE 23!!!! BE THERE!!!!!!!!

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Ive been the last 3 years, and its always a blast. This year they have a new 4x4 category just for rigs like ours. So come out and show some support! Im hoping to have a big OVO crowd out there.

trixter192

Club Member
Finally, a competition where I have a chance at winning.

I'll still show up covered in mud though.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Yup it was a great time. Unfortunatly i will not be in town. I really wanted to go again this year though. Maybe someone could come pic k up the ovo sandwich board.

Logan did that with his truck.

Matt ramped my tire then as well.

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
Yup it was a great time. Unfortunatly i will not be in town. I really wanted to go again this year though. Maybe someone could come pic k up the ovo sandwich board.

Who's got the sandwich board? Cause that's a great idea!

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
I can pick it up next week. I try to be there 8-8:30 to get the rocks.... :D

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member

If you have it, pick a day next week and I can swing by to pick it up.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
We went a couple years and it's a fun event for the whole family. Our kids have events of their own though so we'll likely miss is this year.

Mud Rookie

Mall Cruiser
Who is all going ??? do we need to meet up before hand so we can all be in the same section or area or do we simply show up.... ? I would like to bring my truck and show her off as well...The weather looks to be fairly decent.... as of now its going to be 26 (feels like 32) with a slight chance of isolated showers.... be nice to shine her all up and put her on display..... and I am talking about my Jeep... LOL

berger

Can I show up for a couple of hours in the AM and leave? My wife and I have to do some painting, but she likes to sleep in. If I was home by 11 or noon I can bring the Pinz.

Sent from my Mobile

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
I'm gunna go and make it a family day, my guess is i'll be there around 0900 - 0930. Do i just look for the jeeps?

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Ill be leaving my house about 8am. Im right in town. Just want to get there and see Jamie for a good spot.

trukie

Zooklounge Crawler
Club Member
The plan is to get the off road trucks together in one place. I'll be there early since I'm one of the Lions organizing it all.

Just look for my Orange Zook and feel free to ramp the tires. If we get enough rigs I think it would look pretty sweet if they were all on each others tires.

Andrea will probably be at the entrance directing traffic, so just ask her where my 'Pumpkin' is :beer:

Last edited:

Mud Rookie

Mall Cruiser
Y'a, will be very cool if we are all together in one place showing off all the rigs......I will be there around 8:30ish to meet up with the rest of you and get a good spot as well..... Does anyone have an OVO banner or something with the clubs name that we can hang or set up ? I am assuming that we can bring chairs and cooler with food and drinks and set up right beside our trucks.....Is there any additional cost beyond the $10 entrance fee. ??? Sorry for all the questions. This will be first time participating in this car show...

Last edited: