D44s

szabotage

even though he's asking 2200, that's still a pretty good price for what he has in it not to mention they're already assembled. plug n play!

logan, I'd jump on these if you can :smokin:

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
I got some, thanks... Nice axles but also wider then the ones Im getting.

Tarquinn

Just out of curiosity, im new to this entire thing, how hard is it to install something like this all built up for you, and how much would it cost a mechanic to do it for me?

szabotage

Just out of curiosity, im new to this entire thing, how hard is it to install something like this all built up for you, and how much would it cost a mechanic to do it for me?

depends on the vehicle. not many mechanics if any, will do something like this unless it comes in kit form and even then there aren't many that'll undertake a job like so. you need a 4x4 mechanic/fabricator

Farm Boy

Bought the Farm

As just said, depends on the vehicle but also your end goals. There are many on this board (including myself) that have done it in the past in one form or another. Generally the newer the vehicle, the more complicated it gets and the more streetability you are looking for the more comlicated. Also, the more odd-ball the swap the more complicated.

I'm guessing a solid week's worth of time to do a proper job.