Dana 44's

A

Andy4802

pair of Dana 44's from a 1979 fullsize cherokee. passenger side drop. Both are complete. stock gearing, around 3:54 i'm guessing.
Rear diff measures about 61" WMS to WMS... i wasnt able to get to the front one to measure but its probably pretty close to that as well.
250$

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Hey Andy if that is rear is not really far offset (which I think were only the 20's with Quadratec were anyway) I will take these. Are you going to be at the meeting this week? Hudson is really far away.
Dwayne
:beer:

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Steve has to go to PJF I believe, does anybody else just so 2 groups dont spend the time driving down there.
I will only need the rear if I can't drill the XJ 44 to 6 bolt or don't want to spend the money on custom shafts for the rear. Is there anybody who does axles locally?
Dwayne

S

Steve B

Friday

As long as my income tax comes in i'll be going to PJF on Friday,,,if they could be dropped off there it would be better forme

A

Andy4802

im only about 15-20 mins from PJF. From my place its another 5 mins to get to the 40 West to head back to Ottawa, so its not really that far out of the way.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Yup, I will figure out how to get there, my 7.3 currently is leaking diesel into the antifreeze :( but hopefully by the end of the week I will have that all sorted out.
Dwayne

C

CJMunky

Hey I was talking to you on Jeep kings. I see you have some here looking for a rear axle, which is awesome cuz i was only interested in the front. Maybe we could work some kind of deal here

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Ok, the Excursion is back up and running so I am going to aim for coming to get these either Friday afternoon or at some point during the weekend. When do you get home Friday Andy, or are you around at another point this weekend Andy?

Dwayne
613-433-1857

S

Steve B

Phone #

Why did you give that phone #,,,You normaly give out Dirks?

A

Andy4802

hi Dwayne,

Sunday would probably be best... Give me a call saturday night to confirm and i will give you the directions.
I'll PM you my number now.

cheers

-Brian

A

Andy4802

axles are no longer available. please delete thread. thanks all :beer: