December meeting?

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Noticed today that last Thursday of the month is xmas and no other meeting is scheduled ... are we scrapping it this month?

Either way, I need to get my trophy back to someone before the xmas party ... who should that be goin' to? Terry?

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Yes me. An d we're having a December Social on Monday, the 29th. I guess that sh ould be added to the calendar.

Sent: Fri 1 2/5/2008 1:36 PM
To: (Email Address Removed)
Subject: [Event s/Trail Runs-t-1720] December meeting?

Noticed today that last Thursday of the month is xmas and no other meeting is scheduled ... are we scrapping it this month?

E ither way, I need to get my trophy back to someone before the xmas party .. . who should that be goin' to? Terry?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- =-=-=-
bradleyfitz = Brad Fitzpatrick
98 Jeep TJ
Unsubscribe from Events/Trail Runs View thread in forum (0 replies) | Reply via forum | Start a new thread via forum View Fo rums You may reply to this email to post a reply to the forum .
You can also begin a new thread by sending an email to pub_trails@ovo.ca!-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= -

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
I should mention that my birthday is on the 28th so I will take a scotch in lieu of gifts :flipoff:

G

Grant88

Dam, havnt been to the last 2 meetings. And I'm doing O.T Support at work that Monday

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Social is tonight! Tim should be there with the new touques, and any other clothes you may have ordered for Xmas! Matt, pls bring "the box". Anyone else, bring your trophies from last year's Xmas party.
See y's t'nite.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Social is tonight! Tim should be there with the new touques, and any other clothes you may have ordered for Xmas! Matt, pls bring "the box". Anyone else, bring your trophies from last year's Xmas party.
See y's t'nite.

Will do Terry.
:beer: