electrical connectors

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Need to start rewiring the CJ sometime and I'm looking for options for connectors. Anything other than Weatherpack that folks can recommend? I'd like to have each part be removable. :beer:

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Need to start rewiring the CJ sometime and I'm looking for options for connectors. Anything other than Weatherpack that folks can recommend? I'd like to have each part be removable. :beer:

Havent looked but thought about getting prefab like painless?

Badweld

Deustch connectors. They are used on cat equipment and Ive seen them after years of salt and dirt and they stay like new inside.
Or....call Ron Turket , his CJ's wiring is a work of art. He'll know what the best electrical is to use.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Havent looked but thought about getting prefab like painless?

I'd rather build my own - nothing really stock left, and I'd rather use resetable circuit breakers than fuses.

Deustch connectors. They are used on cat equipment and Ive seen them after years of salt and dirt and they stay like new inside.
Or....call Ron Turket , his CJ's wiring is a work of art. He'll know what the best electrical is to use.

Yeah, I've seen those as well. Guess I need to flip a coin and decide that way. Thanks!

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
I keep those Deutsch connectors in stock. There are also a few other companies That make factory replacement connectors as well. I can bring a few catalogues home with me and let ya take a look.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Anyone know the difference between AT and DT style Deutsch connectors? Summit sells kits with the DT style, Del-City for the AT style. I can't seem to figure it out.

If you'll be at the meeting on Thursday Logan, I'd love to take a look at what No Limits carries.

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Ill bring a few books with me. Getting prices on kits today as well.