Finally !!

S

Stephane

Good day everyone, my name is Stephane Croteau and after owning my 2002 Suzuki XL7 for 3 years, i finally put some mods on it. Basically some bigger tires (wrangler territory) and a 2" budget lift. So im up 3+ inches now. Ive been wanting to go offroading since buying it and now i have a little more time/money. Was thinking of meeting you guys for the Gorge run. Do i need to register/pay fees/wavers before meeting with you or can I do that at the trail ?? Im from Westmeath close to Pembroke...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Good day everyone, my name is Stephane Croteau and after owning my 2002 Suzuki XL7 for 3 years, i finally put some mods on it. Basically some bigger tires (wrangler territory) and a 2" budget lift. So im up 3+ inches now. Ive been wanting to go offroading since buying it and now i have a little more time/money. Was thinking of meeting you guys for the Gorge run. Do i need to register/pay fees/wavers before meeting with you or can I do that at the trail ?? Im from Westmeath close to Pembroke. Thanks

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Tapatalk

Welcome,
No fees for the run you just show up and sign the waiver.
Membership is based on attending 2 meetings and 2 sanctioned events (runs, spring fever and BBQ count) then you get voted in and pay the dues.
Usually a good idea to post in the event thread saying you are going so it gives the trail leader an idea of how many to expect.

S

Stephane

Thats great !! Thanks for the info !! I will post in the event thread to let them know.

S

Stephane

Thank you and yes sounds like a good first trail !!