For sale: HP D30

Cochise

HP D30, 3.55 gears.

The good: gears are good, passenger side LCA bushing new ($50 part), ball joints are good, new hub assemblies (1 year old), good discs, calipers have SS braided lines.

The bad: missing two lugs ($4 each at the dealer), no spring clips, pinion seal needs replacement, broken vent tube attachment, passenger side u-joint needs replacement.

Best offer. Best offer includes FREE if you pick it up, but I'll be keeping the hubs in that case.

Need it out of the garage.

Last edited:
R

Root Moose

I may need the short side shaft so may take the axle off your hands. I'll know for certain tonight.

R

Root Moose

Ok, so the shaft I pulled out of the white XJ to go in the blue one has a bent yoke... explains why I couldn't get the snap rings in without popping the cap off one side. LOL

Danno, I'll take the axle. I don't need the unibearings (don't run 'em) so keep them. I am swamped this weekend with racing and pre-arranged parts scrounging in Toronto-land, maybe some evening next week I can swing by one evening or the following weekend?

I'll bring you a box of beer for the axle. What are you drinking these days?

Cochise

Ok, cool beans, it's yours Chris. No big rush, whenever suits you. Gotta pick it up before July though. :)

As for beer, what I usually have is sometimes hard to find, so Moosehead is a favourite backup. And no, I'm NOT trying to make a funnay here. :flipoff:

Last edited: