Four 35/12.5R15 BFG KM2's for sale

junkpile

Price drop $1100
As a complete set, cash in hand, preferably before the end of the week.
Four 35/12.5R15 BFG km2's in next to new condition mounted on soft 8 style 15x7 4" BS steel wheels 5on41/2" bolt pattern, with cragar chrome center caps, with balancing beads. $1300
Will email/mms pics on request, contact Simon at:
Email- scelliot@hotmail.com
Phone- (613)868-8671
Thanks guys :beer:

Last edited:

junkpile

Had these tires on my 91 Cherokee (R.I.P) They've done one run last summer, I came out with BigHoe for a run near Burnstown. Selling for build money for my new project. Picked up a 96' 4runner, 2.7l, 5spd manual, 4.56's, e-locker. Needed a more presentable (read- less mangled sharp jagged edges) rig for my growing family. Cheers guys!

98AT

You would be cutting a lot of metal off to fit those on stock springs. Nice Runner, identical to mine, same motor mine is 5spd also,that 2.7 is a very solid motor. Looking forward to getting out on the trails although I'm not building mine for hardcore wheeling. Mild lift and 32's with front/rear bumpers that is all shes getting.

What kind of shape is the underbody on yours in? Have you went over the frame front to back both sides really well? Mainly in behind the gas tank area, Ive seen a lot of these 4runners that have great bodies but hidden up in the frame there is rot and major rust.

ToyTaco

Ya that a nice find. I had a 96 taco with the 2.7l 5 spd it goes alot better then the 3.4 auto I have now. The 4 cyl with the elocker? look into the gray wire mod so you can use the e lock in 2wd 4 hi and lo, not just like 4lo the 4x4 computer allows. did it in mine in like 5 minutes. i'd try the tires on it.

Djtc

Yea i'm surprised that your 4cyl has an e locker!
As for the rust check around the Rear lower control arm mounts ,between the muffler and frame and between the gas tank in frame.They tend to rot from the inside out.
I'm near carlsbad springs and am a 4runner owner as well so if you need anything let me know!

98AT

Not many of the 4cyl came with e-lockers at all your lucky, previous owner might of even installed it. All I can say is get the truck rustproofed every year, great trucks but similar frame issues to the Tacoma and Tundra but Toyota doesnt warranty the 4runner frames as they were built in Japan. Big petition going on right now actually for Toyota to step up and waaranty the frames as there is thousands of similar cases of rust and rot all in the same spots Canada/USA.

Other than the frame watch for Power Steering leaks,they start slow but become a problem quick I just redid my lines. Probably my favourite vehicle Ive owned to date though. Super reliable and the 4cyl is great on fuel, parts can be hard to find and a bit pricey but its rare anything needs replacing anyways.

4runner meet once the nicer weather comes along!

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
SR5 option with the 4 banner usually gets the e locker.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

98AT

Well I have an sr5 with a 4cyl and it doesn't have an e-locker. Seen most e-lockers on 4runners equipped with the 3.4 in my experience.

junkpile

Yep and a 4.30 gear ratio. The 2.7 with the elocker option came with a 4.56 ratio. A bit of a unicorn I know. Rest assured this rig came from the factory like this. The couple I bought it from didn't even mention it had it, she'd been driving it since '98 and she bought it from a relative I think. Now guys remember THIS thread is about selling some tires for toyota build money lol!!! Should I start a build thread?

louie

Yep! It was nice meeting you. Thanks again for the spare! Hope to see you at the meetings and or on the trail.

junkpile

You too cheers Tony! Let me know if you do want that high pinion Dana 30 housing (before spring clean-up)