**FREE** InvisibleShield 20% off COUPONS

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Just bought one of these for my iPhone and you get this to pass on to your friends, so here it is, they have shields for almost everything.

Hi,

I just purchased the award-winning invisibleSHIELD from ZAGG.com and I was given 2 special 20% discounts that I could use or share and I'm sending you one of the two. The invisibleSHIELD is a really thin, military grade, patented film, available exclusively from ZAGG. It is used to protect cell phones, laptops, cameras, GPS units or just about...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Simon

did you receive it yet? I have a full shield on my E71 and I really like it - but it has a rubbery grip feeling that I am still undecided on. they have a wicked lifetime warranty though. i've used it once and it was no questions asked.

S

SuziCrazy

1 Code has now been used!! Thanks Terry!

Here's another 2 ;)

Here's a one-time-use code that you enter during checkout: v7dqfb

Here's a one-time-use code that you enter during checkout: ymcxtj

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
did you receive it yet? I have a full shield on my E71 and I really like it - but it has a rubbery grip feeling that I am still undecided on. they have a wicked lifetime warranty though. i've used it once and it was no questions asked.

No, I only ordered it Friday. I also only ordered the front face cover as I have a full pastic case for the rest of the phone. The plastic case also came with a film like cover for the screen, but it gets bubbles under it and looks goofy so I went for the Invisible Shield.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Just ordered my new Invisibleshield for my E71. Yah, I get new phones more often then new under wear. LoL
Simon, what are the must have apps for this thing?

S

Simon

Do you have a data plan?

Mobbler is a must have for streaming music from Last.fm
UCWEB6 is by far the best browser I've used in terms of functionality.
Nokia Conversation gives you threaded SMS which is wicked.
I use Psiloc irRemote for controlling my TV, satellite and media center.
I also use Salling Clicker for controlling my workstations.
PuTTY is good for SSH.
SlickIM for MSN, AIM, ICQ and the rest

I actually run a blog about S60 - which is the platform that Nokia smartphone's run on, http://series60.ca - you might find some decent stuff there.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I had already cruised your blog, some good info there.

Yes, I have a 6GB data plan and I make good use of it. LoL I may try conversation, but some people on the forums have said it's slowed their devices down, and I don't do much txt'ing anyway. I'll probably install Mobler at some point, but I don't stream radio too often either. irRemote sounds cool, I'll look in to that next. Putty's already installed, Clicker sounds interesting too.

J

JeepJen

what do you do with your old phones? GSM? Selling? (in the market for a used blackberry or other smartphone that's GSM unlocked or Rogers)

S

Simon

Yeah, I've got the 6GB plan and will never give it up.

If you use the E-series version of Conversations, you should have no real issues. I'd recommend staying with the current firmware. Here's a list of the notable applications I have installed right now;

SymTorrent - BitTorrent client
Symella - Gnutella client
SymSMB -Samba/Windows shares client
Handy Blacklist - Black/White list calls
GSync - Backup SMS to an email account
Handy Profiles - Automatic time/location/appt based profile switching
Python - Python, dur
Google Maps - Quick look ups
Nokia Maps - Full on GPS navigation
JoikuSpot - WiFi to cellular gateway
CorePlayer - Plays almost any media
vTap - YouTube client
Slick - IM client for MSN and all the others
X-Plore - File Explorer
MagicKey - Key mapper
GPFce - NES emulator
FreeCallSprite - Vibrate while you're calling somebody until they pick up

I've got a bit more, but they're not too noteworthy, I've also got some custom patches running with ROMPatcher.

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Terry, did you have just the front or both front and back screens for the iPhone? I'm inclined to order the front, but not sure how badly the back scratches ...

Fucking hate the Griffin case.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I had just the front. I used a Otterbox to protect the rest. And when I didn't want the bulky Otterbox I used a two piece snap together Griffin case.

bradleyfitz

Club Member
I had just the front. I used a Otterbox to protect the rest. And when I didn't want the bulky Otterbox I used a two piece snap together Griffin case.

Ya, I have that two piece one from Griffin ... it keeps blocking the sensor so the screen stays dark when you take it away from your ear. I keep having to pop it out of the case to answer call waiting, so annoying!

4gtv9h used.

Thanks.

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Nah, don't worry about it. Invisi shield ordered anyway. Think it's the same case as my griffin (looks like it). It doesn't happen all the time, but just enough to piss me off.