FS: Tons

O.D.

Club Member
FS: Tons ~~~ SOLD!!!

I have a set of Dana 60's off a 1990 F350 SWB.

Full width, Kingpin, High pinion, gears unknown (They were going to be rebuilt) and the tag on the diff bolts is not there. Front is on rollers, rear is on rims only. Both are in very good shape. Included are also the driveshafts for parts.

Was going to use these but have decided i am best to look for narrower tons in an effort to keep it less prone to being pulled over :)

$750.00 for Both

Last edited:

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
If you want to check gearing count the turns the wheel hub makes for 1 rotation of the pinion. :beer:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Pull the gears and count the teeth on the ring and pinion and divide. Then you'd know for sure.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
You counted wrong? Or you have 2:1 gears lol.

Think about it, the ring gear is huge compared to the pinion, there is no way 1 complete rotation of the hub only turned the pinion 1/2 a turn. :beer:

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
2.54:1? Wasn't that a Ford ratio?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 4 Beta

O.D.

Club Member
She started to pour pretty heavily but i did get off a count on the large ring.. 41 teeth.

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
you'll need to count the teeth on the pinion if you can and then just divide the two numbers to get the ratio - I do know that a 4.10 gear set has 41 teeth on the ring with 10 on the pinion, but I believe a few other ratios also have 41 teeth on the ring.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
And if you have the cover open the numbers are written on the outside of the ring gear. Example 41 10 is 41/10 = 4:10

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
DAM IT! I want, but all my money is paying my lawyer... grrr... Ill buy you $750 worth of stuff at best buy for a trade :)

louie

I have a set of Dana 60's off a 1990 F350 SWB.

Full width, Kingpin, High pinion, gears unknown (They were going to be rebuilt) and the tag on the diff bolts is not there. Front is on rollers, rear is on rims only. Both are in very good shape. Included are also the driveshafts for parts.

Was going to use these but have decided i am best to look for narrower tons in an effort to keep it less prone to being pulled over :)

$750.00 for Both

Hrmmmmm lets see if there is room in the shed for these!

I am doing banking tomorrow will see if the funds are there if so I'll take them

Just curious what is the wms to wms measurments?

Last edited:

O.D.

Club Member
Yup Dwayne, they are 4.10 as stamped on the ring gear...

These are full width so 69.25".

O.D.

Club Member
The rear's a throw in really... HP KP D60 fronts alone go for my price on a regular basis...