G'Day

G

Gekko

How's it going everyone? My name is Greg Bunte. I own a 2011 Ford Escape with a v6 4wd. I do actually enjoy taking this thing threw some off road adventures. I have gotten it muddy once in awhile. I have join this group because I want to find a bunch of other guys who would like to take me out and teach me a few things or two. That and honestly, It is boring going 4 wheeling alone. As for my Rig, I have not really done much to the thing since it is my daily driver but I do have a few...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

G

Gekko

On a side note - I am a little worried about not being advance enough. Looks to me like you all have these rough n tough rock crawlers or Jeeps in such and there would be no room for a guy like me around here. Here is hoping I am wrong though...

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Welcome to the forum!

Don't worry about your truck, we all started stock and we have some members that still are. Just watch for a stock friendly run and join us at the meetings on the last Thursday of every month.

Richard

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Welcome, the next big event is the Tough Truck Challenge at Wheels a Churning. The next club meeting is the last Thursday of the month at the Cock and Bull in Bells Corners.
So what are your plans with it?

trixter192

Club Member
G'day bud!
There's a run at the gorge this weekend. It's a power line and stock friendly. Obstacles have bypasses. Just watch out for hidden holes!

G

Gekko

This weekend sounds like a possibility for me. Where do I find the info on these meets and trail runs??

Well.. I've already put a different set of wheels on my Rig and some little changes here n there, but what I really want to do is get the 1 inch ( i know it's not alot but that is all there is available for the Escape) lift springs and a set of A/T's tires for it. The stock tires are ok but I know A/T's will help ALOT. I dont plan to do any rock crawling or anything but I would like to have a little more clearance.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
Welcome to OVO!

We all have to start somewhere so don't worry about being stock. Just go out enjoy some stock friendly trails and then decide from there what upgrades you would like to perform.

Cheers Matt