Gorge run Aug 11

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Since there is no leader for Quinn on Saturday I am setting up a Gorge run instead. It is a Hydro line with obstacles on the side
Meeting spot is Mervin Lane in Burnstown
https://goo.gl/maps/fuJT1nDbywk

Let me know if you are going
Leaving at 10am, bring your bug spray and a lunch!

SC86

Hey! I'm in. How long does this run usually take? I'm driving to The Big Apple when we finish, and just would like a general timeframe to give the person I'm meeting there, so they don't have to wait there all day. I know runs can vary a lot, just looking to see if it is usually a 2 hour run, or a 5 hour, or all day.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Hey! I'm in. How long does this run usually take? I'm driving to The Big Apple when we finish, and just would like a general timeframe to give the person I'm meeting there, so they don't have to wait there all day. I know runs can vary a lot, just looking to see if it is usually a 2 hour run, or a 5 hour, or all day.

Assuming no issues usually leave the trail around 2-3ish? Also depends on how many people show up. Right now we have 3 trucks so should be quick

SC86

I should be there about 5 after 10. Had to stop for pee break with the kiddos.

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Was a good day, there were three of us as Al showed up. Weather was perfect and bugs only slightly annoying.
No breakages and everyone made it home alive!