Gorge run on Saturday?

R

Root Moose

What's the poop on this? If I wanted to hook up with the gang coming from Lanark/Almonte where could I meet? Trail head would be fine too - just give me a time.

Still stock and still have a MIL on the blue Jeep but if the injector comes in the mail today/tomorrow I may come out with my boys.

LMK

T!

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
I would imagine they would meet in HopeTown then go up 511 to the 508

There is a gas station in Hopetown we usually meet at….

As for time, Mito? Are you not the trail leader? :)

Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 9:55 AM

Subject: [Trails / Events-t-45] Gorge run on Saturday?

What's the poop on this? If I wanted to hook up with the gang coming from Lanark/Almonte where could I meet? Trail head would be fine too - just give me a time.

Still stock and still have a MIL on the blue Jeep but if the injector comes in the mail today/tomorrow I may come out with my boys.

LMK

T!

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
He mentioned a Lanark/Almonte Crew... From that I assumed there where two different convoys...

R

Root Moose

Yeah, I dunno. Sometimes there are people coming this way. Hopetown is my neighborhood. I'll just head up to Burnstown - easier.

Been notified that family plans have screwed up my plans for Sunday so that makes Saturday much more free. Fingers crossed on injectors. I won't get the boy's hopes up til after I see if the MIL clears with the injectors. Everything has been changed except the cat. If it was cat I'd be getting MILs on more than one injector given how there are two cats per three cylinders (fingers crossed on correct diagnosis and Canada Post).

I'm completely stock, will likely just be following whatever main path there is.

R

Root Moose

Not hicks, Newfie's!!!! That would make Chris a Bayman!!!

:flipoff:
And proud of it! John's seen where I'm from. Out here in the Highlands is down right metropolitan by comparison!

:D

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Arnprior? How are you getting there? Normal route is Zellers, 417, 508, Burnstown, cross bridge, turn right at top of hill…….

Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 6:05 PM

Subject: [Trails / Events-t-45] RE: Gorge run on Saturday?

Quote:

Originally Posted by aweber

As for time, Mitko? Are you not the trail leader?

9.00 am at BC Zelers, about 10.00 at Arnprior.

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
Arnprior? How are you getting there? Normal route is Zellers, 417, 508, Burnstown, cross bridge, turn right at top of hill…….
that's right :). sometimes we use to stop at Arnprior, in the gas station behind the big truck shop (forgot the name), right off 417. if no one is waiting there we can just continue.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Shit, don’t mind me, I was thinking Almonte…DUH!!! But I’ve never stopped at the Antrim before on any of my trips up for Calabogie area runs.

Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 6:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twinkie

that's right :). sometimes we use to stop at Arnprior, in the gas station behind the big truck shop (forgot the name), right off 417. if no one is waiting there we can just continue.

R

Root Moose

Ahh crap I'm out. Just read the vinyl floor adhesive label - needs to sit for 24hours before I can re-install the toilet and vanity. Need to do that tomorrow. :(

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Don't roll on it again Trevor!

-----Original Message-----

Sent: 07/09/2007 6:18 PM

I am going...............

-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-=3D-
Unsubscribe from Trails / Events

[truncated by sender]=

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Jamie from Offroad Nation said he'd go, and Blair with a black XJ might go. Both to meet you at Zellers.

Richard