Green Lake - Aug 6th

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Will be camping at Green Lake this weekend. Anybody up for a run on the Sat? Gauging Interest....

If I do not get the camp-site, Run will be cancelled. :beer:

Raven

Club Member
Will be camping at Green Lake this weekend. Anybody up for a run on the Sat? Gauging Interest....

If I do not get the camp-site, Run will be cancelled. :beer:

I'm always in for a road trip that leads to a trail :smokin: ... What is the trail like?

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
I'm always in for a road trip that leads to a trail :smokin: ... What is the trail like?

"Stockish" friendly ;) There are a couple spots where a rear locker would be a nice to have as a minimum.

Raven

Club Member
Any news about the campsite? Just trying to plan ahead for my weekend. If there's a run, I'm in - if not, I will probably go on one of the usual trails, if anyone wants to tag along :smokin:

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Depending on how my foot feels, wifey and I may be doing a road trip and may pop by after/around 3-330. Good destination for a there and back again

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
Just an FYI, Cell signal is non existent at the camp site so if you get lost, keep looking lol

I will be up there tonight and unable to answer any questions after then. :beer:

Raven

Club Member
Just an FYI, Cell signal is non existent at the camp site so if you get lost, keep looking lol

I will be up there tonight and unable to answer any questions after then. :beer:

I should be there by 9 tomorrow morning

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

aweber

Staff member
Club Member
Well, Wendell went up to grab the spot and it is taken so this run if off :(

We are going to look for an alternate spot to camp but won't be green lake ...

Raven

Club Member
Well, Wendell went up to grab the spot and it is taken so this run if off :(

We are going to look for an alternate spot to camp but won't be green lake ...

10-04

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk