HELP!!!! Some Idiot buried my truck on a trail

J

Jam

Well boys, it appears I've let someone take my truck offroad that I shouldn't have. The truck is half on the trail, Half off. I'm about 70 feet to the nearest solid anchor point (and I don't have a winch)

If anyone is free tonight and is willing to give it a shot, shoot me a text or call at 613-292-9896. Truck is a 2003 gmc half ton on 40s, and my reverse stopped working.

I'm located near Richardson side road.

Let me know guys! I've got a half tank of gas to idle and stay warm lol.

J

Jam

Sorry, didn't see this last night. Any pics of how it got buried?

One not very good one. (As it was dark at that point and I had my bars on.

Basically got pulled off the compact trail by about 2 and a half feet of loving powder on the side of a narrow section. Over 4 hours later, a lot of digging, and over a dozen people showing up and refusing to come down the trail and the truck is free. No more reverse though, which I'm not happy about because it kind of foiled my plans of getting another truck in the next couple months....

Anyone have a 4l80E kickin around? :p

This was on the hydro lines trail (entrance at the end of Howie) and the place of getting stuck was about 1km in at the narrow section of bushes (and what I'm assuming is swamp in the summer)

Ill post the pic I have when I get the bitter transmission taste out of my mouth

J

Jam

was this a organized club run?

Negative. This was literally "Hey can I use your truck while mines getting worked on?" And then a phone call about 45 minutes later telling me his friend was going to come get me and bring me to help get him unstuck.....

Lets just say he's not going to be using it again unless I'm in it.

As far as the people that showed up, had all sorts of lifted trucks, atvs, and other sorts of things that wouldn't go in any further than the shoulder. Was good to have the support there at least.

No one from OVO was there (well, no "members"....I'm not there yet :p