Hey all...

C

CdnSeries2a

Hi my names Al, I drive a 1965 LR Series 2a diesel currently in the re-building stage. It's an ex RAF right hand drive and it's being rebuilt with new parabolics all round, winch, a 3 inch lift, all new shocks and steering damper and new 16 inch rims with an off road tire I haven't decided on yet. Prob Mud Terrain's or MTR's. My girlfriend drives a stock 04 Rubicon with a 9500lb winch. Looking forward to getting out on some of the local runs. I'm a military trucker with 11 years in, I would...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

C

Cummins Land-Rover

Nice to see another Rover owner on here!

JL

SIII thingy

C

CdnSeries2a

Okay so there are a couple of pics...first one is with the rear tub pulled off and starting to scrape all the old underseal off the frame in preparation for steam cleaning and welding. Second pic is showing some of the rust in the bulkhead and lower door frame rails which has already been done...I'm at work right now so I'll post some more pics when I get home.

Alan.

C

CdnSeries2a

Some more pics, some of the welding done, TC and trans gleaming from steam cleaning.

R

Regimental

How goes the rebuild? Ever need an extra set of hands let me know. I have a Cdn3 M38a1 I'm trying to revive, but its in Kingston, and I'm in Winchester.

Drop me a PM.

Reg