Hey guys/gals!

G

Gibby

hi all, my name is Richard i had my jeep JK now for 3weeks and love it:)

a bit about me im 26, love anything with a engine. did a lot of offroading when i was young, motocross and a lot of trials back when i lived in the UK moved here when i was 15.

my jeep is still stock:( what im looking at doing soon is a 2.5 lift and getting tires and rims thinking of 33 goodyear duratracs. i do have a cb radio its a cobra but no Antenna yet

hope i can get out with u guys/gals soon i want to see...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

B

Big-Hoe

Welcome! I may have a couple of cheap magnet mount antennas still, if I do you could have one. They wouldn't work over a long distance but when we go wheelin' we're never too far from each other. Plus, you can just keep it in the trunk, and slap it on the roof when you need it. Wait, Jeep eh? Guess magnet mount won't work on the roof soooo, hood, or take both and mount them on the sides like curb feelers, hehehe! Anyways, I will check tomorrow if I go by the old house.

DannyL

hi all, my name is Richard i had my jeep JK now for 3weeks and love it:)

a bit about me im 26, love anything with a engine. did a lot of offroading when i was young, motocross and a lot of trials back when i lived in the UK moved here when i was 15.

my jeep is still stock:( what im looking at doing soon is a 2.5 lift and getting tires and rims thinking of 33 goodyear duratracs. i do have a cb radio its a cobra but no Antenna yet

hope i can get out with u guys/gals soon i want to see what my jk can do before i work on her

have a good day guys/gals

Welcome to the board!

If there is anything we can do for you give us a call, it'll be our pleasure to help you out!