Hey y'all

Andries

Club Member
Well, finally found my way to the forum. Been hearing about OVO for quite a while now from a friend, and finally got satellite internet (not quite high speed, but better than dial up).
Anyways here goes...
Name is Andries, live just outside of Finch, and work in Ottawa.
The rig is a 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK (2dr) and has long passed the stock state. Mostly been running mud so far, but had some fun on rocks and obstacle courses as well.

Medium Front.jpg...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
Yeah, been reading up on here. Looking pretty good. You know if there's a run schudule up yet? And where is the next meeting?

No run schedule yet other than Spring Fling that I'm aware of, and the meetings are the last Thursday of the month at the Cock and Bull Pub in Bells Corners - next one is on the 29th of March.

Andries

Club Member
No run schedule yet other than Spring Fling that I'm aware of, and the meetings are the last Thursday of the month at the Cock and Bull Pub in Bells Corners - next one is on the 29th of March.

awesome, thanks

pynenburg

hey andries cant wait to run with ya at spring fever, but we deff gotta do another shake down run through the power lines this spring. later brother!

Mitko

The G-Spot
Club Member
I know this one, meet it on earlier stage of its life and few owners back, changed the trany in 2006-7 IIRC