HI the East

G

Gun

HI my name is Gunther. I don't 4 wheel at all, but I'm addicted to forum boards.:D

G

Gun

You've just started now. How are people ever going to plan for this trip if you've waited this long to get them fired up?
Man we've been talking Moab 2010 for about a year already.

Oh well I guess that's just the typical pace of the people in Ottawa.:D .........How do you like me so far?

Hey can anybody identify this reptile we saw crossing the desert floor one day? hahahaha

G

Gun

Sept/Oct be the time for the 2010 trip I do believe. Colorado first then move on to Moab.

Caught a glimpse of another basking in the sun on the desert floors of Moab too.

Last edited:
G

Gun

What's the scoop? Where's all those other easterners that were in Moab the last time? John you haven't banned them all from your club website have you? Or are they just a bit shy?:D

G

Gun

No driving force here. Kevin was the one that got the Four Wheel Stampeders all fired up about the Moab trips. Then moved to Ottawa and stirred the pot then to Halifax and stirred some more.

I just like to start talking trails well enough in advance. I think 1 1/2 years is advance should do the trick this time.:D

Surely they don't need your coaxing and approval to say hi though.:D

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Hi Gunther
I too am pretty stoked about about going to Moab, though if we talk about this everyday I am pretty sure I am going to have to stop logging into the forum at work as this just leads me to youtube links and other forums about Moab. And there goes my day. Lol

Dwayne
:D

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Hey Gun, we're here, alive and well! Just a bit busy these days.

Our stand on Moab 2010 is we want to go but can't commit this far in advance. Just remind us again in 18 months OK?:D

G

Gun

Hey Richard, how's it going? What do you mean you can't committ for a 2010 holiday in 2008!:D

You can't really expect me to sit around and not talk trails already. Sometimes it takes a year just to hound people enough.;)