I'm back (at least online)...

I

iamgarym

Hey everybody,

Just dropped by to check up on what I'm missing out on since I moved to Alberta...

I posted all the YJ stuff I left behind, so check it out if you are interested (see the parts for sale forum)....

For a picture of the Jeep I bought out here and stuck my stuff on, see:
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb308/iamgarym/Jeep After Lift/DSC02159.jpg

It is a 95 YJ, 4.0l, 33" tires, SYE, 3" body lift (what a nightmare that turned out to be!)...

Later...

Gary

G

Grumpy

Hey Gary, nice to hear from ya :beer: Hope all is well and yer not werking too hard!!

I

iamgarym

John/Steve:

I'm about 40 minutes west of Leduc, and an hour or so from the west side of Edmonton (yes that mall)...

I almost went with some of the EdmontonJeep.com people to Red Deer (just over an hour trip) for the Canadian Expo back in the fall, but timing etc was off.

The picture of the Jeep was from a trip in August, we went to Rocky Mountain House (90 minutes) for some awesome camping, wheeling and scenery. Check out the other picture, taken from the top of one of the mountains.

I just started a different job a couple of weeks ago (back in the IT field), what a difference, having to commute to downtown Edmonton makes it a 12 hour day. We'll be moving as soon as possible to average out our commutes (my wife has a 15 minute drive)...

I especially have had trouble going back to dialup, after having cable for 12 years in Ottawa.... ARRGHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Gary