inexpensive a/c installations

B

Big-Hoe

It's A/C season again! I have several slots open at the moment, if anyone is interested in having an A/C installed.
A typical 2 ton A/C is running around $2000-2300, depending on the installation requirements. I do not sell any "builders model" junk, as I have no time to deal with callbacks. All equipment would be from Rheem Ruud or York, with a 10 year parts warranty. The reason for the low cost is simple: No overhead=Low cost, that's it. I have 5 years of residential and 4 years of...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
Luc is GREAT at HVAC!!! Helped my ass out with my A/C last year!

junkpile

He installed a 1.5ton unit for me, this is will be my third summer of icy cold flawless a/c :) Thanks again brother! Cheers!

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Luc, do you do repairs as well? My ac unit leaks when I turn it on. I have been too lazy to put in a service call. Regretting that this week!

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
we are set up. It came with the geothermal ;-)

:)

B

Big-Hoe

Luc, do you do repairs as well? My ac unit leaks when I turn it on. I have been too lazy to put in a service call. Regretting that this week!

I prefer not to do service calls at this point, but i do make exceptions. But if it's leaking water than a shot of compressed air through the drain tube ought to fix it. You are welcome to call me, advice is free!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?gbz5km