Just Sayin' Hello

J

jasonoflivingston

Hey everyone. The name is Jason. I live out near Larose forest and I have been trying to find some places to get my wheels dirty around Ottawa. I don't have very many opportunities to get out to do any wheelin' due to my busy schedule and the fact that my family dynamic is a bit challenging at the moment. There are days though where I wish I could get out, but don't have anyone to go with or know really where to go if I did. Finding info on where to go seems to be a bit of a challenge...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

dwcjwerfner

Club Member
Welcome to OVO. Watch the events threads and calendar for local runs and come on out to the meeting the last Thursday of every month.

mucovich

Till Valhalla!
welcome! there is a run up in Carp this Sunday that is stock friendly if you are interested - check the events for details.

Last edited:
J

jasonoflivingston

welcome! there is a run up in Carp this Sunday that is stock friendly if you are interested - check the events for details.

Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, Sundays are usually out for me, but I will keep my eyes on the events threads to see if anything pops up that I can make it out to.