Lavant - Sunday Aug. 31

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Well, since I can't do the twist off, I thought I'd see if there was interest in a trail run on Sunday. Willing to consider other trails, but Lavant is a reasonable one and stock friendly. Front tow points mandatory.

If you have a different trail you want to run, let me know your opinion (excluding Gorge, Carp, and Burntlands!)... but if I don't know it, you have to lead it :flipoff:

Regardless of trail, departure from Zellers in BC at 9:30.

Last edited:

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Secondary meeting spot will be Hopetown for 10:30. Let me know if you will be there.

See you guys tomorrow. My cell is 613.882.7507 in case there are any problems / late arrivals.

chunkytrunks

That's MR.EX Pres to you!
Club Member
I'm not able to go. My jeeps fan is acting up. It comes n but just doesn;t stay on. So i'll be looking at that tomorrow.

M

mcgee

thanks brad , great run today.mud hole was deep !.
i stop in almont for gas then to dwyer hill rd. to wash off.
thought id meet up with yous there.got to fix cb.

Cochise

Thanks for another great run yesterday. It was, ahh, challenging. ;)

Thanks Brad, and lads!

chunkytrunks

Club Member
Looks like a great day. That mud hole looks pretty deep. Sorry i couldn't make it, my fans being too intermitent. Next time though.

bradleyfitz

Club Member
Looks like a great day. That mud hole looks pretty deep. Sorry i couldn't make it, my fans being too intermitent. Next time though.

It's deeper than our last run ... my second attempt on the way back had mud up to the rockers. The drop in is getting steeper as well, which means you can't get a good run at it.

What's the deal with your fan? Is the thermo sensor just not kicking in?

chunkytrunks

Club Member
I'm not sure. It is very intermitent. It seems to be only when the truck is hot and it is hot out that it doesn't work because at night it works no problem. So i dunno if the fan is messed or if it's the box that is. I just hope whatever it is, it's warrenty.