LF Oil Pan for a '97 2.5L 4 banger

The "surface rust" on my oil pan started to cry today. Might be a long shot but I'm hoping someone might have one kicking around or some info on where I might find one locally. Also any tips on replacing the oil pan would be great. Let me know what you've got. Thanks.

Baja

I have one off a YJ 2.5 which is the same block as the TJ so it should work. I will try to find that out for sure.

Scott

Thanks for the reply. What year was your YJ? From what I have found, pre '94 was different. I could be wrong. Would be nice if I could find a used one. The stealership wants $261.00 for a new one! Can't seem to find it at any other local auto parts places.

Thanks for trying!
Anyone else have one kicking around or know where I might find one? I can order one online but not sure if I would get hammered with duties and taxes having it shipped from the states via UPS. Any advise would be great.

Y

yawakze

I have a 95 yj I am sending to scrap with a 2.5 could this work for you?

Baja

Thanks for trying!
Anyone else have one kicking around or know where I might find one? I can order one online but not sure if I would get hammered with duties and taxes having it shipped from the states via UPS. Any advise would be great.

My advice is dont ship anything from the states into Canada UPS!!!

Thanks Baja. Yeah I thought the shipping could add up.
Yawakze, I would be interested if you still have it. How much are you asking for it? Where are you located for pick-up?
I have talked to a neighbour about trying to weld a patch on my old one, but would be nice to have a spare just incase when I clean it up there is nothing left to weld to!
Thanks again guys!