Lift parts

D

Desert Storm

I'm planning on doing a spring over on my cj but the right way. As i can't find skyjacker 6''leaf springs, i'm gonna go with a 2.5'' SOA. i would need a high steer nuckle for a cj dana 30. if you ever have parts for that, let me know!!:beer:

Baja

I have a YJ dana 30 with highsteer. I dont know how you would change the bolt pattern back or if it is any good to you. It has 4.56's as well. asking 350

D

Desert Storm

thanx baja but i don't think a yj 30 would fit on a cj 30. DARN!!!too bad though. i'll keep my eyes wide open!

C

CJMunky

I have a set of dana 44's for sale, that would work with a CJ, if you outboard the front springs like I did. Take a look at my sale thread. The front has flat top knuckles which could be machined to accept a hi steer arm. all new brake parts included too except for the rear drums. Gears and drums, would be good to go.

And as an aside, if you really want that YJ dana 30, if you have the dana 300 tcase, you could buy a clocking ring and flip it over to use a driver side front diff. I have seen scotts Dana 30, it looks great, and with the gears and parts included, that is an awesome price.

Last edited:
D

Desert Storm

are those 44's wide tracks? my axles are from an '84 cj-7, and i'm geared 4.10 and locked front and rear. i wasn't thinking of swapping axles for a lift. i'll probably end up buying a new knuckle.

C

CJMunky

These axles are 61 inches wide in the front and 59 in the rear. CJ widetrack should be 56 front and 52 rear I think. So the are a little wider,

D

Desert Storm

too bad they are not locked. can't go back to open diffs again. as for the wideness, i was planning on going with wider flares so that wouldn't had been bad. if someone would give me a fair prive for my diffs, well maybe then. back and fourth locked with lock right's, 4.10 gears and superior one piece axle in the back, brand new everything on the rear except the drums, front diff is equiped with new bearings and new joints all around. new pad and rotors. dunno how much i could ask though as i wasn't planning on selling them just for a high steer.

C

CJMunky

I do have a welded Dana 44 carrier for them. Either way, I have em for sale if you change your mind.