Looking to borrow....

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
A coworker has a deck lifting project going on on May 6th weekend and needs to borrow some high lifts/farm jacks. Need to be 5 footers (he's lifting 3 feet but wants wiggle room). I'm lending him 1, needs 3 more. I can pick up from you no later then Thursday the 4th, and return the following week.

Let me know if you have one you can lend!

O.D.

Club Member
More than welcome to mine but i am a bit out of your way....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
So, 2 out in Carlsbad area, and if [MENTION=62]Mlorint[/MENTION] can bring his to work maybe [MENTION=557]BuBBaBO[/MENTION] could pick it up for me? Then I can get it from him. [MENTION=641]junkpile[/MENTION], do you know where [MENTION=13]Buster[/MENTION] lives by chance?

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
[MENTION=208]O.D.[/MENTION] time to change your signature me thinks!

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
I have your red one and mine as well. Not sure if they are long enough but I can bring them to Matt's

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
[MENTION=13]Buster[/MENTION] [MENTION=641]junkpile[/MENTION] Can you guys come up with a plan to get your jacks together, then he can pick up from one of you guys? I guess whoever lives closest to 417, he's from the Embrun area....

junkpile

I suppose I'm closest, [MENTION=13]Buster[/MENTION] you can lean it up against the side of the shop if I'm not home when you pop by.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk