Meeting Oct 30th

W

Westcoast

Meeting tonight, Please read

Hi all. this is Laura, Shane's wife. I am hoping that as many people can make the meeting tonight as possible. There is lots to discuss for the toys for tots and the more idea's and imput the better. Max Keeping WILL get your story out on CTV. It will be important to organize dates, time ect for the things we will do to collect toys and for the actual drop off. A few people will have to represent the club, for interviews ect. I will bring more about this tonight. I have contacted rogers and a-channel also and am waiting to hear back.I will add a quote from my email to Max(some of the email is personal or I would post it all)
"You need to be prepared to answer why Toy Mountain doesn't meet the need (I don't think it serves outside Ottawa, who will distribute the toys (Salvation Army does Toy Mountain's)...in other words, while the idea is great, are you overlapping what someone is doing - if not, how will you do it better, etc...Please keep in touch...and good luck; thanks for caring about kids,max"
I will bring more info with me tonight as I am hoping all of you do. This is a great thing you are all doing, first of all for the kids and for your club!!
"PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS HELP PEOPLE WHO HELP OTHERS!!"
SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT. LAURA...