Meeting this Thursday

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Meeting this Thursday (27th).

Terry is off traveling for work and I will not go back to the centerpoint bar, so I was thinking of just going to the park for this one.

It is the last meeting before spring fever so it would be nice to have a quiet place to chat. And it is supposed to be sunny and 24 Deg.

Opinions?

For the new people who never went there back in the day, it is this park...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Andries

Club Member
Meeting this Thursday (27th).

Terry is off traveling for work and I will not go back to the centerpoint bar, so I was thinking of just going to the park for this one.

It is the last meeting before spring fever so it would be nice to have a quiet place to chat. And it is supposed to be sunny and 24 Deg.

Opinions?

For the new people who never went there back in the day, it is this park:

https://www.google.ca/maps/place/An...d=0ahUKEwiK2dagkr3TAhUC74MKHeZzBXAQ_BIIggEwDg

We used to have our summer meetings there.

Adrian
I'm up for the park.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
Something different. Gather Tim discussion with the Oak went nowhere or are they ongoing?

2Greys

Insert title here
Club Member
If no choice I would go back so I wouldn't burn bridges but no tears to be shed otherwise

trixter192

Club Member
If you have it in my backyard instead of the park, you can drink beer. One single prank and the whole idea is scrapped though.

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Park it is. So, for those unaware, we meet in the far North West corner of the parking lot.

Minion

I'm out for this month, I have injured my foot and and not supossed to be driving for a few days.