Membership renewals 2018!

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
It's that time of year again - Please etransfer payment to treasurer@ovo.ca.

If you want to keep access to the members area of the forum, make sure you pay by April 30th.

Renewal is $25 to the club - This covers the various costs of the club ( Family BBQ, web hosting, admin stuff, awards, etc).
This new fee also covers access to OVO's UPS box in Ogdensburg.

Upon full payment to OVO, you will be given a discount code for OF4WD. Their yearly dues are $50, or $25 when you pay...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
Thank you to the 4 who have sent payments, what about the rest of ya?

Raven

Club Member
I don’t know, the of4wd invoice came in at my email adress maxlefebvre13@hotmail.com, I clicked on the link, punched in the promo code and got a receipt and confirmation

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
I don’t know, the of4wd invoice came in at my email adress maxlefebvre13@hotmail.com, I clicked on the link, punched in the promo code and got a receipt and confirmation

You need to send $25 to OF4WD *and* $25 to OVO. See above...

Sent from my LG-H873 using Tapatalk

Raven

Club Member
haha, ok cool! will do, sorry bout that

O.D.

Club Member
Terry What happens if one were to send $50.00 to OF4WD? I think that's what i did back in like early January?

Jimbog

Club Member
When I go to the members section this is what I get .

imbog, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Twinkie

Administrator
Staff member
Club Member
When I go to the members section this is what I get .

imbog, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Try now Jim....