Misc. Jeep & Ford parts

J

Jason

- x2 Jeep CJ-7 2.5" wide rear leaf springs, new OEM 1 year old - 150$

- x4 Rubicon Express SOA 1.5" lift leaf springs w/ brand new poly bushings & sleeves - 250$

- WFO - TJ/CJ Pitman arm, reamed for "1 ton" Tie rod end - 70$

- Ruff Stuff Specialties - Chevy 14B simple install kit (5/8" u-bolts & washers, spring perches, spring plates) - 115$

- Blue Torch Fab - Dana 60 Chevy...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
G

Gadzooks

Dude, need your number so I don't have to show up unannounced. PM me, I can drop by this week.

J

j33per

Side Steps

Hey man, I'm interested in your steps and was wondering if I could give you a call.

Thanks,

blueguy

Jackstand Racer
I'm interested in the tailgate. Does it have the hinges, and are you willing (or even able) to throw in the cables, latches and assorted hardware for it to bolt to the tub?

Pics?

J

Jason

Hey man, I'm interested in your steps and was wondering if I could give you a call.

Thanks,

Your more then welcome to call, I will PM you my cell#, these steps came off another Jeep because I smashed my stock tubular ones on the Quinn last December. I paid 50$ + shipping, all I want is to recoup the 50$.

I'm interested in the tailgate. Does it have the hinges, and are you willing (or even able) to throw in the cables, latches and assorted hardware for it to bolt to the tub?

Pics?

I have the hinges, cables are here somewhere, I should have two of everything but I will have to look. The latches I never took off so I know they are there. I would love to take pictures but everything is buried under ~5' of snow in the backyard...I will try to dig up some stuff tonight after the club meeting.