Monthly meeting Thursday May 31st!!!

Logan

apparently the prezident
Club Member
This months meeting will be at Tailgators again at 1642 Merivale Rd, Nepean
People start showing up around 5:30PM, meeting will start at 6:30.

trixter192

Club Member
Last month I showed up close to 9pm. I won't be able to make any meetings on time until I'm finished night school (g1 gas).

Function > Form

Club Member
My wife's birthday night tonight, can't make it. We should meet at the park next month maybe?

Also, for discussion Mr. Prez [MENTION=526]Logan[/MENTION], I received the email below from Suncruiser Media, publisher of 4WD Magazine. Opportunity here for some club exposure and possible sponsorship for events. Please remove this if it doesn't belong here.

Thanks to everyone who submitted their rides and adventures for the last issue. We were able to publish almost all of them. 4WDrive is looking for articles for the next issue! Do you have a reader ride, build, install, destination or club event/trail ride to share? The editorial deadline for 4WD August (Volume 20 Issue 5) is June 8th. If you have any articles or images to submit please get them in by then. If you have a great story idea or need some extra time to finish please let me know.

A quick reminder to include your social media links with your story credit under the title of your submissions so we can promote your channels for you if you have them.

We have set aside more resources for event sponsorship. Send me your ideas and requests and we will do our best to get products and prizes to you.

If you know someone who may be interested please share this email with them. Odds are very good you can win.

Perry

Editor-in-Chief . SunCruiser Media

Facebook: 4WDrive
Twitter: @4wdrivecanada
Instagram: 4WheelDriveCanada
YouTube: youtube.com/c/4WDMagazine