Need some simple work done..

bzzr2

Hi, moving back to Ottawa this wknd!!! Woohooooo!!!!! After totally crushing the stock steering stabilizer on my 22 Mojave, something I've never managed to do on all of my past Jeeps, I swapped in an expensive Teraflex Falcon pass through adjustable stabilizer. This reminded me that I have crunched diff covers pretty good on past Jeeps so I picked up a Teraflex front diff cover to replace the stock tin junk. I will be moving into a condo bldg because homes are now for rich ppl! Looking...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

Kunker

Administrator
Club Member
My typical go-to is Bourk's. If you need a driveway/shop space instead, I can probably do that here depending on timing. If you don't find a shop, shoot me a PM.

bzzr2

Thanks, if I recall from many many years back there was a guy Steve that I'd wheeled with that worked there.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Steve with the XJ? I've seen him there recently, there's also Mike Laurin that used to be a member.

Richard

Commoner
Club Member
Super nice, he once lent me his XJ so I could go to CT to buy a gas cap to pass my emissions test, if I took my Jeep off the dyno I would have had to pay for another test.

bzzr2

Thanks guys, talked to Mike recently. Will bring the JT pig over for the above and some other basic new bits sometime soon. (8 months after the last post haha)