New and looking for trails in the east end of Ottawa

D

Dom

Hi guys!

I figured this might be the best place to meet some people with similar hobbies. I own a 2010 Jeep wrangler, 4 inch sus. lift, both front / rear modified Smittybuit bumpers, 35 inch Toyo muds.. Its my 3 jeep and looking to get it dirty!

Im in Olreans area (east of Ottawa) - does anyone know any good trails in the east end? Or even any trails at all? I know of Larose Forest but that s about it.

Thanks everyone

Dominic

trixter192

Club Member
Welcome.

Larose has been closed to 4x4's for a number of years now, please do not tresspass, it gives a bad rap to the clubs. We do have a database of maps for paid members, and do trail runs every second week or so. The first rules of trail riding is never go alone. Our first run of the season is the safety course: It's open to everyone and free. We're all excited about the upcoming Spring Fever event coming up in mid May. Keep an eye on the trail run/event section of the forum. As far the as east end goes, there isn't much. The Glengarry Jeep Club is around the Maxville area, but I'm not sure if they go on public or private land. Those trails don't compare to the amazing trails we have west of Ottawa, where the topography get a little more vertical.

Hope to see you out there!

aweber

This thread is :rainbow:
Staff member
Club Member
Not much out that way that we do since PJF was closed. There are some power lines over on the Quebec side that are supposed to be OK. Most of the stuff is West, Lanark/Calabogie area.